CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Progress..........

So, it's been a couple weeks since I last posted, so i figured I'm loooong overdue to blog about something.

I am very happy to report that the my latest journey to get healthy is off to a great start!!! C and I are still working out at the gym 5-6 times a week and have been doing great with our Low Carb "Lifestyle". I am thrilled to say that as of Saturday 7-19, I am down 8 POUNDS!!!!! I've also lost 2 inches in my waist and 3 inches off my hips!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! My clothes are getting baggy already too, so I'm thrilled!!! (C. is doing good too, and has lost 6 pounds!!)

Although I feel lost not TTC right now, it feels really good to focus on something besides daily injections in my stomach, trying to fit in Dr's appointments and Ultrasounds around my crazy work schedule etc. It feels great to be in the gym and not really even think about all my TTTC woes. I go in, distract myself with good music, and let all my stress go, and revel in the adrenalin rush you get from a good workout. The next thing I know, its 90 mins later, and I feel good about myself and accomplished . (and believe me, its been a loooooong time since I've felt good about really anything in my life.)

As far as TTTC goes, there is really nothing to report in. My body continues to be its psycho self, of which I have no control over.........Yeah-- whats new there right?? Anyhow, the plan as of now is that we will take off August from TTC, mainly because I'll be out of town (Upstate NY-- here I come.....only for 5 days, but I'm super psyched about a visit back home), and then hopefully we'll jump back in and try again in September (october will be out as we will be spending 2 weeks in Upstate NY when my brother gets married), so I'm already starting my prayers that September will be our lucky month!!

I guess thats about all for now, I just wanted to check in and not abandon my blog. I'll keep updating with my weight loss progress, and will hopefully continue to post good things!!!!!!


1 comments:

Ariella said...

Ya Jenn I am so happy to hear from you. I am so proud of you for losing those 8 pounds, that is really great and I am sure it was hard work. I love the adrinaline rush from working out and am glad you like it too. It makes gym time more fun if it helps relive stress. Sending you a big HUG and some good thoughts and prayers for September.