CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Off Topic.....

Well, I usually keep this blog geared towards my TTTC woes, but since I'm kinda sorta in limbo this cycle (we are trying on our own) I don't have much to talk about! I do have my appointment on Weds with my new RE. I'm excited to meet him and hopefully walk out of there with a new plan of attack!!

So in the meantime, I'm keeping myself very busy around the house!! Friday I went to Home Depot, and picked out new paint for our bedroom! Saturday, as soon as Craig headed out the door for work, I got crackin' on cleaning out our bedroom and got started painting! I somehow managed to finish all of the painting except the trim by early evening ! It looks sooooo pretty!! 3 of the walls are a warm sage green, called "Olivine" by Behr, and one accent wall is a deep chocolate brown, called "Revival Mahagoney". I looooove it!!!! I actually bought new bedding for our bed about TEN MONTHS AGO, and refused to put it on the bed until we got the room painted. So I put it all out last night and it looks fabulous!!

So today's project (Sunday) was to go shopping to get supplies to make a fabric covered headboard! So I went to Home Depot, and got the plywood I needed, and they cut it to my specs, so yay-- I don't have to get the jigsaw out!!! Then I went to JoAnn's and found very pretty fabric to cover the headboard and I planned my shopping well, as all the home decor fabric was 50% off this week so I got a great deal on that as well!! I intended to get cracking on that this afternoon, but now that I've sat still for five minutes to catch my breath, I'm thinking it may wait a day or two before I get started on it.

So thats about all thats happening around here. I'll be sure to post more after my appt with my new RE, Dr. Z on Weds.

1 comments:

Christina said...

Wow...impressive!! Sounds like a productive weekend...I wish I could say the same...