CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

Off We Go!!

Well.......
Progress!! I called the new RE's office first thing this morning, and I'm super excited, they can get me in next week!!! I was a bit nervous as I've heard alot of girls having to wait 5-6 weeks to get in to see a new RE. They could have seen me on Monday but I have to work so we went with my next day off!! I then immediately called my old RE's office, and faxed them a request for all my records so I can have those to bring to my newRE. When I started my search on Friday and came across the new RE, I read his background, and looked at his picture, he looks like a caring, gentle soul. So I hope my first impression of him is right. After all the bullshit and being made to feel like my care was 2nd rate because I wasn't spending $15K at their office, I could really use a new Doctor who doesn't make me feel like that!! So keep your fingers crossed for me that this will be a great move in the right direction!!

On a seperate note, a wonderful girl from the TTTC board showed me today how truly kind and caring some people can be......that there are generous people out there, who are willing to give and really get nothing out of it. She generously offered to help me out with something, and I'm sure has had to go out of her way in her day to help out someone (me) that she has never even met before.......... I hope she knows what a wonderful person she is for being so kind. I am a firm believer in Karma, and I'm sure that her good deed towards me will come back around and bless her with the good fortune that she deserves. So, KittyLove, a great big thank you to you for your kindness!!!

okay-- I better wrap this up and walk the dogs and head to bed, as I have to be at work at 5 am tomorrow! Blech!!!

Ohh-- one other thing, I was feeling crafty tonight, and made a couple new pieces of jewelry!! I made a wish necklace. It has a pendant that says "hope" another that says "faith" and a little turtle inbetween them for fertility. I also added a few Rose Quartz stones on there as well. I also made a neat bracelet as well. Its called a "karma bracelet". its kinda hard to explain, but its a solid round silver circle with strands of hemp making up the bracelet, and the silver circle represents and acts as a reminder that Karma always comes full circle, and to remind yourself to have patience and always act with kindness towards others.

Okay--now I'm really going, the dogs are giving me the Hairy Eyeball because they want to go out and go to bed!!

1 comments:

Ariella said...

Your welcome. Actually I was just paying it forward. It should arive by 6pm. Let me know if it gets there, okay?