CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Leavin' On a Jet Plane!!

Well, I know I have been posting much lately. I feel kinda empty inside, while we are taking a break, so I don't feel the need to reinforce the emptiness by writing about how sad I am over and over and over again.

Bottom line....... not TTTC right now sucks (but the mental break is good for me)and honestly I feel like my chances are slipping away from me with each passing day. I feel like each day I withdraw a little bit more from the message boards I frequent, and even here for that matter. Its sad, it sucks, what else can I say about it?

In other news, I'm heading to Upstate NY on Thursday for 6 days and I cannot wait!!! The picture above is taken about 5 minutes from the house where I grew up, and where I will be going to visit in just a few days. My mom and I are flying up together for my future sister-in-laws Bridal Shower we are helping throw. I can't wait for a break from the hellish Florida heat and humidity. Forecast for where I'm headed is mid to high 70's during the day and mid to high 50's at night--- I couldn't even tell you the last time we saw a nighttime temp go below 77 here in Florida (well its been many many many months). I can't wait to see mountains, and rolling hills, and of course see my family up there. Last time I was up there and saw everyone was under poor circumstances, when my Aunt ended up in the hospital having seizures and being non responsive for 5 days in ICU, to end up getting diagnosed with an extreemly rare form of brain cancer, which I'm thankful to report that 1 1/2 years later is in complete remission (although she is currently battling breast cancer right now).

Anyhow, I'm super psyched about heading to a New York State of Mind for a few days. Of course, I'm bummin' that my husband isn't going, but he'll be working alot next weekend and he'll be taking care of our furbabies while I'm gone. I also know that when we head back up to NY in October for two weeks for my brothers wedding, we'll have a blast and get to enjoy upstate NY in the fall....... my favorite time of year. I keep telling C. that he'll have to drag me kicking and screaming out of NY because I won't want to leave.

C. and I are still doing well working out at the gym. We are still hitting the gym 4-6 times a week and it honestly feels great. I feel great physically and I love the mind numbingness I feel while I'm there. I don't stress about IF, I don't think about much of anything else besides working out and digging deep for the determination to push myself while I'm there!

I guess thats about all I can offer up, thats just how damn boring and uneventful my life is these days!

2 comments:

Faith said...

Wow -- sounds like a great trip! Sometimes a change of scenery really does you good. Safe travels . . .

Ariella said...

It sounds like a lot is going on. Have a great trip, I am sure the shower will be nice and so will visiting family. It is a bummer hubby can't go too but I am sure you will have a good time any way.

I am sorry you are still having lots of rough days about the break. IF sucks! Have I mentioned that? In the long run the break will be good getting you helathier for treatment and a pregnacy but it does suck at the same time.

I miss you on the boards. I check your blog daily and hope and pray for you all the time. Sending you a big (((((HUG))))) I am always here for you.