CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

The A B C's of ME!!

Well, its Saturday night, I'm bored, C. is closing the Restaurant tonight, and I'm sitting wracking my brain trying to think of something for dinner for 1.......... So in the meantime, I figured I'd blog a little. I've seen these ABC's of Me in alot of others' blogs, so I've decided what the heck....... here it goes........ try not to fall asleep from boredom (my life tends to be a bit boring LOL!!)
The A B C's of ME!!
Accent: I was born and raised in Upstate NY, and now that I live in FL, people tell me I sound like I'm from NY? Ok.......if you say so!!?
Breakfast or no breakfast: Breakfast if I'm at work, usually not if I'm home.....odd right???
Chore I don’t care for: Washing dishes........... I'd rather clean a Toilet!
Dog or Cat: I love them both....... we have two dogs that are my babies and a cute fat cat!!
Essential Electronics: My laptop, my I-pod (without a doubt I couldn't live without it), my Blackberry
Favorite Cologne: True Love by Elizabeth Arden and Patchouli (yep-- I'll admit it -- I love it!!)
Gold or Silver: Gold
Handbag I carry most often: I refuse to pay a ton of money on a purse.......
Insomnia: Pretty rarely....... once in a while when I'm really overtired or stressed about something
Job Title:Vascular Access Manager
Kids: Desperate for one.......... God willing we'll have our chance
Living Arrangements: We own our home (hubby and I)
Most Admirable Trait: My Loyalty and Sense of Humor
Naughtiest Childhood Behavior: I swore alot!!
Overnight hospital stays: None for me!! One minor surgery and a few ER visits when
I was young
Phobias: BUGS for sure!!! I'm petrified of Snakes and cockroaches
Quote: "I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.I love you
straightforwardly, without complexities or pride;so I love you because I know no other waythan this: where I does not exist, nor you,so close that your hand on my chest is my hand,so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep." Pablo Neruda
Reason to smile: My Husband, my Family, and my Furbabies
Siblings: One Awesome Older Brother
Time I wake up: Ugghh!!!! 4:30 am on work days!! Blech!!
Unusual Talent or Skill: I can pick things up with my feet
Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: Oh Lord, thats a looooong list, it'd be much easier to list what I do like: corn, peas, potato's, tomato's, cukes, onions............thats it!!
Worst Habit: My sarcasm tends to get me in trouble sometimes
X-rays: None in a while, most recent were my neck and when Jazz stomped on my foot and I thought she broke something because I could barely walk.
Yummy Stuff: my hubby's homemade chicken parm, warm brownies or homemade choc. chip cookies fresh from the oven. YUM!!!!
Zoo Animal I Like Most: Monkey's for sure!!!

0 comments: