CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

What is This About?

Well, we are knee deep into the 2 WW here. As I said in my previous post, we did a medicated cycle with TI. We triggered Sunday night and got to work. Was our timing perfect? Don't think it was as optimal as we'd hoped, but we sure did try. (of course, we found ourselves smack back in the middle of all the stress and struggles that come with TI....... the stress is ridiculous!!!!)

So to the point of the title of the blog.....What is This?? I was working today and ran to the ladies room and had a swipe of brownish spotting. Of course my mind started realing, like WTF?? Of course, every time you see spotting like that, no matter what point you are at in your cycle, you start to freak out thinking AF is on the way at any moment. Throughout the day, I did have a couple more swipes with a light pink tinge to them?!!

Now those of us who are beyond infatuated with every single twinge and sign and symptom, think-- Spotting...... I wonder if it is Implantation? I am extreemly hopeful that is what this freak spotting is...... am I doubtful? Of course I am..... I've been down this road way too many times to not be doubtful. I instantly go with the thought that its just my messed up body doing whatever it wants to do yet again (and messing with my emotions as well). My mind keeps saying that it is too early for implantation.... I am 6 DPO ..... maybe.......maybe not!? I guess we'll know in another week. I guess I'll test on the 21st or 22nd (13 or 14 dpo) and we'll go from there (unless the wicked AF shows her ugly ass before then).

So, that is todays' madness and obsession. Stay tuned for more obsessing coming up!

3 comments:

Jessica White said...

I hope this is it for you! That everything went perfectly! *hugs*

Tiffany said...

At 6dpo, it sounds like it could be implantation.

Never forgetting Gregory said...

Oh I really hope this is it! I feel the same way...that my body just plays nasty tricks on me...but 6DPO? Sounds like perfect timing! I hope you'll be celebrating soon.