CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 9, 2009

One Down, One To Go




Well, one week down, and one to go in the dreaded 2 WW! Will I test before 14 dpo? I'm betting thats pretty much a given! But not too early, maybe Saturday, 12 dpo, which I'm actually even on the fence about. When I got my BFP, I didn't test positive until 13 dpo and it was so faint, C. told me not to get my hopes up, especially on a PG test that cost $1!! When I had my Chemical Pg back in June after IUI#1, I got a BFP on 13dpo and on 14dpo, and then on 15 dpo, poof, it was gone-- on both $1 cheapies and on a digital.So if I follow history, it would dictate that I should wait until 13 dpo at the earliest to test right? We'll see, but I'm guessing I'll only be able to hold out until 12 dpo...... stay tuned to see what we decide! (Maybe I'll add a poll just for giggles).


I've been having some symptoms, but they could have nothing to do with anything, so I'm not even going to post them as I'm petrified I'll be jinxing myself for sure.


I also in some ways wish that Dr. S. hadn't talked so much about twins when he did my IUI, because since then I haven't been able to get the thought of twins out of my stubborn head! I'll be thrilled and blessed to get PG with one, but of course, as for most of us who have been dealing with IF for any amount of time, generally say that they would LOOOVE to have twins, especially if it means not having to go through anymore IF treatments. Now don't get me wrong, thats not my only reason for wanting twins, but it would solve the future IF battle for sure. C. and I have talked about it, and as much as I have always dreamed of having two children, if we are lucky and blessed enough to have one, I don't know that I could honestly go through all this IF again. Who knows though, I don't know what the future holds and can't say now what I'll feel down the road.


In other news, I am STILL out of work from my work injury. I have been out of work for 9 weeks now and went to see a Neurosurgeon today, who is keeping me out of work for another 4 weeks. Between now and then, I will be doing Cervical Traction which I believe will be just about as exciting as it sounds. It looks as though it will be some sort of weighted contraption that will pull up on my head and neck to hopefully get my two protruding discs in my neck to get back in alignment. Sounds like lots of good times doesn't it!?
I guess thats about all for now. Stay tuned and be sure to vote on my poll when I should test!!!

1 comments:

Gina said...

Best of luck to you. I hope you get your twins!

I'm starting my 1st injectable cycle in a few days, and like you I would of course be happy with one, but over the moon with two. Then I would never have to go through this ever again.