CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Hmmmmmmmm............

Well its been a few days since my last entry, and I feel like I should be posting more, but there isn't much going on to post about!

As I wrote about in my last blog, we went on vacation. It was phenominal!!! We both came home well rested, and appreciate the fact that we renewed our closeness that often slips away with the craziness of everyday life.

On other fronts, I guess I'm 7dpo today, and have been having some twingy cramps the past few days, I pray it has something to do with implantation and not AF on its way. I was going to run to the dollar store yesterday to pick up some cheapie POAS's, but then I changed my mind. I was going to get them to test out the Trigger shot, (and of course to have some when I get closer to 12 or 13 dpo). It seems everytime I POAS close to 13dpo, I swear I go to the bathroom a half hour later, and AF has arrived. Its like I jinx myself simply by buying tests........... so I'm going to hold out on buying them as long as I can.

As far as my faith goes, I really feel going to that Mission of Nombre de dios in St. Augustine last week, especially the chapel on the grounds, did my soul some good. I think my question was answered while I sat there. I sat in the pew, and asked God "if he felt I had lost my faith in Him", and this feeling of calm came over me, and I knew it was the perfect time to pray, to ask for this to be our month, the perfect time to ask for improved health for my aunt....... I cried from deep down inside while I sat there. At first I felt kinda silly for doing so, but then I had a "lightbulb moment" and it suddenly didn't seem so silly. Due to how moved I was sitting there, it told me that I haven't lost my faith, I'm just struggling a bit to keep a firm grasp on it. I do believe that God will continue to guide Craig and I through this journey.

It feels good to feel as though I am starting to regain my faith. Now, regardless of the results we get next week, I know there will be hope for beyond this cycle.

0 comments: