CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 19, 2008

My Crafty Creativeness!!





Well, I don't really have much to blog about today, besides the fact that we are just a short 16 days from leaving for our 2 1/2 week vacation to upstate NY!! (I'm just a wee bit excited about that!!)

Anyhow, I was going though some pictures and came across some of the jewelry that I have been making. (I have these for sale on my other blog:)

http://zencreationshandmadejewelry.blogspot.com/

After I had my miscarriage I made the top bracelet for me to always have the memory of my angel that we lost. I used red swarovski crystals and a ruby center stone as our little one would have been due in July. It also has angel wings symbolic of our angel and two teardrop crystals to symbolize the tears we shed over our loss. Every time I wear it, I feel a bit of inner peace each time I look at those wings.

The second bracelet pictured is called "Fortune" and is made with Rose Quartz and Jade and adorned with a turtle charm which most girls dealing with IF know is a symbol of Fertility.

I'm considering making a new line for new Mommies with Swarovski Crystals in the birth month of the baby, and maybe even the baby's name in the bracelet. I'm mulling over designs, although I'm not sure how much of a seller they would be.

I'm also currently working on a pretty set of a necklace, bracelet and earrings for my mom for my brothers wedding in a few weeks and a necklace and bracelet for myself as well. I'll be sure to post pictures of those when they are done!

Other than that, there really isn't much I have to report in about, so I guess I won't keep babbling!!

0 comments: