CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 16, 2009

My Heart Still Aches!

TickerShack.com Ticker


So, over on the TTTC board, I kept trying to fix my siggy as part of the code for my M/C siggy kept showing, no matter how I tried to fix it (and of course for some reason, I kept getting more and more nervous that I was somehow going to completly erase the Loss counter, and I guess in my mind I thought that would mean I'd forget how long it'd been since we lost our little one--- I know, I know, we won't ever forget, but as a person dealing with IF and M/C for a long time now, you panic and get crazy about the silliest little things).
So, I created a new counter, loaded the new code into my siggy, and checked a previous post to see if it all worked correctly, and as soon as I saw it, I started bawling!!!!!!!!
My old counter had an angel and a little teddy bear I think, (this proves my neurosis-- I just got rid of the old one and I can't even remember what the graphics were on it, however I was petrified of loosing it). The new one, as you can see above, has an actual little baby on it as the counter marker..... I guess looking at a little bity wee one instead of just a countdown of days was a big smack of reality.
There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about the little one we lost. To this day, for some reason I am still convinced it was a little boy, our little Aiden Richard (Richard after my dad who passed away). My heart aches daily for our little one. If we hadn't suffered a m/c, our little one would be six months old right now!!!
Instead, here I sit, with empty arms, an aching heart and tears rolling down my face in the middle of the afternoon.

I just don't know. I have other things on my mind I want to write about, but I guess I'll save them for another day or another blog and let my angel have this post all to himself.

I love you little one, your footprints are on my heart forever and always.

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

Very sweet post. Hugs hun.

Never forgetting Gregory said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. The hurt doesn't go away. =(

In Due Time said...

((Hugs))

amylynn said...

Nothing will ever erase that baby in your heart. I'm sorry for your loss

Bluebird said...

It kind of stings when we're forced to "realize," doesn't it? I understand. Thank you for sharing your beautiful post with us.

Kathy said...

I am here from ICLW. I love the name of your blog. I can appreciate and relate to the sentiment.

I am sorry for the loss of your baby. Having had miscarrages myself I can relate to thinking about how old they would be today and such.

I know that pregnancy loss is something we never "get over," however we do learn to live with our loss and incorporate our angel baby(s) into our lives.

I wish you peace, healing and for your hope and faith to "pay off" sometime soon. (((HUGS)))

(ICLW #24)

littleangelkisses said...

I'm sorry for your loss. What a touching post.