CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 9, 2009

9 DPO....... Who knows!?

So I'm 9 dpo today and have no reason to have hope this cycle (#33 by the way) as it has been an unmedicated TI cycle. I don't know why I'd think that after all this time, we'd get lucky enough to have divine intervention from the fertility gods and actually get PG this cycle. But, for some odd reason, I still have hope!??! In some ways it just doesn't make sense to me where I somehow keep managing to pull this hope from, however, I'm so thankful that I do still have that hope. I think back to months' past when I felt like I had absolutely no hope whatsoever, and how bad that felt. It feels good to have hope again (even if I'm 96% sure that this cycle will be a bust).

Maybe I have hope and excitement as we will head back into injectibles this coming cycle (#34) and will be doing IUI# 2. It feels good to be back on track, and "back in the game". I pray that our time will be coming soon.

I have had some odd symptoms this cycle-- on 8 dpo I woke up with really bad nausea , almost to the point that I felt like I was really going to throw up (ya know-- the hot spits in your mouth-- the whole nine yards). I was nauseous on and off all morning long. I also had some really weird cramping and pinching on and off throughout the day in my lower abdomen. Starting on 5 dpo, my right ( . ) was burning (quite like back when I was PG in the past). I've had cramping again today on 9 dpo, but a bit less than yesterday. So we shall see-- I think I will probably test on Thursday or maybe Friday.......

Usually AF shows her ugly ass as soon as I POAS.... it goes something like this:
I pee in a cup, dip the strip, set it on the counter, get crazy nervous, can't bring myself to look at the strip, then I take a peek at the strip, a glance so quick, I can barely see the strip, I wipe ........AND BAM the nasty bitch AF shows herself. Someone should do a study on the corellation between POAS and AF spontaneously starting.

So, thats where I am....... we shall see what later in the week shall bring!
(please O please Fertility Gods-- please let this be "THE" cycle-- there is nothing more that I'd love than to get PG on our own and save us $1K in OOP costs next month on an IUI!!)

1 comments:

Jessica White said...

I hope this is THE cycle for you guys.