CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

This is Strange.....

So I had a Dr's appointment for my neck today (from my work injury) and when the Med. Asst was doing my vitals I noticed two very odd things. 1. Of course they weigh you, why I have no idea when I'm there for a neck injury, but whatever. I was just at this same Dr's office a little over two weeks ago, but today my weight was up like 8 pounds!! WHAT???? Now if AF was about to arrive, I'd be up like 3 pounds at most--thats the norm for me...... so I was luck "Huh--thats weird". 2. When they took my temp it was 99.1 degrees. You'd think not really a big deal, a tiny bit over normal, but the MA brought it to my attention. I said "huh--thats kinda weird as my temp usually runs low-- like in the 97's". (Temping when TTC early on was never useful d/t #1 my low temps and #2 having PCOS. ) I'm not sick so that can't be the higher temp cause...... I also keep having some bouts of nausea, so I'm at a loss..... maybe its all in my head!?

See......... see how my body messes with me? As I said in my previous post, this was a totally unmedicated cycle, so the chances of us getting PG on our own are really so slim. But my body has to keep messing with me and giving me mixed signals about what may lie ahead.

I need one of those remote controls like Adam Sandler had in that movie Click, so I could just fast forward to Saturday and test. (okay-- I fib-- I will probably test on Friday, if I can hold out that long).

Maybe I can take a really looooooooong nap til Friday morning!!

For those reading who are also in the dreaded, horrid 2 WW, best wishes to each of you. It's time we all graduate!!

1 comments:

Jessica White said...

I'm with ya'; particularly about the remote control. I'll probably test on Friday too.
Good luck!!!!!! I hope this is it for you guys.