CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Back in the Game..... Back Cycling!! (and not on a bike!!)

Let The Games Begin!


Well, AF arrived today.....so no surprise BFP on a non tx cycle for me! (not that I was really suprised, but it sure would have been nice right?)

Anyhow, C. and I decided we would be jumping back in the game this month and get this baby making ball rolling again. So I called my RE's office this morning, full expecting to have to go see Dr. Z. in the next day or so because its been a few months since I've seen him. The receptionist took the message, and gave it his nurse to go over with him (Dr. Z) and within 30 mins the nurse called me back and told me that Dr. Z was okay with me starting back up with injectibles and didn't need to see me beforehand!!! (One of the things I really like about Dr. Z is that he knows I'm OOP, and doesn't push extra appointments on me, which I am super thankful for.)

So, Weds night (cd3) I will start my injections. I will again be doing 150 iu Bravelle and then go for an U/S to check my follie development on CD 8 on the 23rd. It feels so good to officially be back in the game and cycling again. It gives me renewed hope and makes me feel like we are back on the right track. This will be IUI # 2 we'll be doing, and I am hoping and praying with everything in me that this will be the cycle. We would be thrilled to have a little Turkey Baby.


I've been reading a book called "The Tao of Fertility" and there is a section on some supp's to take, and I've recently started taking them, including Vit. D, L-Arginine, L-Lysine, and of course my Prenatal and folic acid. I've tried taking Fish Oil Capsules twice now, and let me just say that I HATE fish or anything seafood etc. so I believe I have a psychological block and physically cannot get those pills down! First of all, they are huge and secondly, they are like a gel capsule, and they keep getting stuck on my tongue and won't go down, and then I start to panic and end up spitting the capsule back out into the sink. So, I may not be benefiting from the Fish Oil Caps but my garbage disposal sure is!

There is also a section on how to do these 10 meditative moves/positions in sucession, and I can't help but giggle at the thought of doing some of these, but I am going to give them an honest try. One of them has to do with opening a chakra that makes your uterus a healthy environment for a baby....... and of course the illustrated pictures show a nak.ed woman in a rather precarious position laying down to ahem......"open the chakra". I think I'll have to do them while C. is at work, because I can only imagine me doing them and him walking in the room....... He'd laugh his ass off, I'm sure. We'll see...... I'll update after I've tried them!


So, that's where we're at, so it looks like my blog will probably turn back towards my latest IUI journey, instead of all the other stuff I have jammed in here to pass the time during our breaks.

Hopefully luck is on our side and this will all work out the way it should!

1 comments:

Bluebird said...

Best of luck sweetie, will be thinking of you!