CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

And The Winner Is.....

Sorry for the delay, I've been a bit of a slacker this week. (actually thats not entirely true, I've had several doctors appointments and alot of jewelry orders to complete and ship out as well).


But, without further delay, I need to announce the winner of the "Hope" bracelet.


Now, let me say that I have had a very difficult time choosing someone to get this bracelet. Every single story that was left touched me deeply, as I know the pain of IF and struggle all too well. I wish I could make enough of them to give one away to each wonderful woman who responded.

So, the winner is Lisa (aka lnle from the TTTC board on the Nest.) I don't have a blog link to hers, and she actually replied to the give away via email, and I don't feel comfortable displaying her note to me without her being okay with it, but I will say Lisa has faced a tough IF journey thus far, and I can only wish that with some new "Hope" dangling from her wrist, it will make her journey just little bit easier for her. Lisa, I will be contacting you to get info from you so the bracelet will be customized to fit you.

Congrats Lisa!!

For anyone else who may still be interested in a "Hope" bracelet, anyone who orders one will be given a discount, please contact me @ zen_creations@hotmail.com prior to ordering from my website, so I can adjust the amount for you prior to order)

Thank you to each of you for sharing your story with me as well as others who read my blog. I wish each and every one of you all the best with your journey, may it end soon and may each of you one day be called mommy very soon.

hugs to all

0 comments: