CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Emotions Running Wild!

Day 3 Bravelle shot complete!!! Uneventful. Tonights' shot didn't hurt as bad as last nights. And a weird thing about that..... last nights shot hurt like heck but I don't have a bruise on that side but I do on the left from night #1. So it should be intersting to see if I have a bruise tomorrow from tonights shot on the left side again.

I had high hopes to not be so emotional on injectibles like I was on Clomid, but I guess thats not going to be the case. Earlier this afternoon, I wanted to cry at stupid things I saw on TV, and I thought to myself, well, better that than being a moody crab ass. Well about 90 mins later, I was sooooo grumpy I was miserable. Luckily I was able to pull myself out of that mood before Craig got home from work. This whole ride is tressful enough without having to get into stupid arguments over nothing so I'm going to do my best to not let that happen.

In non-IF news, I finally made my fabric covered headboard today. It came out soooo pretty! I'm so proud of it. I'll have to post a few pics when I take them and load them.

I guess thats about all I have to report in today. Nothing else exciting going on. I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday and that I have the weekend off. We're having my mom over to celebrate Mothers Day on Sunday, so I'll have a busy weekend cleaning and working on a few projects.

And speaking of Mothers' day, how I wish I was still PG and would be like 9 weeks from my EDD. That would be soooo nice instead of being in the middle of shots to the belly every night.
Oh well....... all I can do is pray for the best results from all our efforts this month. Lord, Hear my Prayers.

0 comments: