CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Let the Mania begin!

so today I'm 9dpo, and of course I have no s/s of anything .........either way. Its just too early. But of course, you can't help but start your manic behavior at about this point. Each month I tell myself I'm just going to cruise through the 2WW. Ha........ how funny is that, that I try to convince myself of that each month, when I know damn well that by 9 or 10 DPO I start looking for signs. Today while at work, in the bathroom (its a private one person at a time bathroom) I even went as far as to whip my shirt up and look for anything that might pass for veins showing!! Seriously.......Isn't that absurd??

Its like you hit this point of the 2WW and you start going nutso looking for anything!! And like many many many of my TTTC pals, it gets so absurd that every single time you go to the bathroom, you have this overwhelming anxiety that starts building as you get ready to *wipe*....... "do I look for signs of AF or do I play dumb and avoid looking (cause if I don't look at the t. paper, then theres no chance of AF arriving!!!??)

Its all just so silly. As you saw from previous posts, you'll note that I had very little hope for anything coming of this cycle.......that was as my 2WW was just starting. Now here I am at 9 dpo, getting all sorts of crazy, and grasping at every straw in sight.

This, my friends, is how I get myself set up for MAJOR disappointment each month! Oh well, I guess you have to hold on to your hopes and faith any little place you can!

5 comments:

Christi said...

Hey! thanks for your comment! love the name of your blog.... I hope this is your month!!!

this is my second attempt at posting... I hope it works!

We have Angel Wings said...

Isn't the 2ww just pure joy! LOL

I know how hard it is to not thing that every cough and sneeze means something.

Just know that you're not alone - I'm right there with you.

I hope this is it for you and I'll hold on to hope with you.


Tarah

Juicy said...

oh honey, I know just what you mean. I always think the best until around 11dpo, then I always take a turn for the worse. :( Sigh. It's too bad pregnancy symptoms are so close to period symptoms. Who thought that up?!

(from NaComLeavMo)

momofonefornow said...

Hi, I;m over from NaComLeavMo. I hope that you have a very happy ending to your 2ww. Sending you happy baby thoughts.

Erin said...

The second half of the TWW is just awful. I just finished mine with the arrival of AF.

I read your previous post and that is almost exactly what happened to me when I was pregnant and had a m/c. One faint second line, drove to where my DH was to make him look. Went and got the digital and was PG. I can still remember the loss too. I everything works out for you, all the best.