CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

11 Hours til IUI time!!!

Jesus--
I'm soooo Nervous about this IUI tomorrow! I've gotten myself worked up enough today about tomorrow that I've been nauseous all day. My mind feels boggled and all I can think about is tomorrow.

I think part of me is nervous that its going to hurt like my HSG did last year. (my HSG was so horrible and I think has left me scarred!!!). The rest of me is nervous about this IUI not working and well....... I think its the money part honestly. You have to understand I am the biggest bargain hunter ever!!!! So to think about what else this money could be used for, solid sure things, spending it on the unknown is so scary to me!!! I need to stop focusing on that, and find a way to be at peace with it and move on with Positivity that this IS going to work.

I'm praying my butt off, my mom is praying her butt off........ I'm sure Craig is praying his butt off too.......... and when I finish this blog and take a shower, my last stop before bed will be lighting my prayer candle and saying the rosary.

I'm in the middle of loading some Relaxation podcasts to my ipod to listen to after the IUI, so hopefully that will put me in a good place after the deed is done!

I'm going solo for the IUI (could I say IUI one more time??) as C. has to work at 9 am....... I miraculously was able to find coverage for tomorrow at work-- I actually will go to work from 5 am until 7 am, then when my coverage arrives, I'll be truckin' down to my appointment (with a possible stop off/pick up from C. if that works out). Then I'll be laying low all day Saturday, hopefully letting everything snuggle right in!! I actually have a three day weekend (minus the two hours I'm working in the morning Sat), so its going to be a nice quiet relaxing few days coming up.

So, I guess thats it for now. Next time I post, I'll be in the mindset that I'm knocked up!!!!

Wish me Luck!!

4 comments:

Jessica White said...

Good luck! I'm praying for you guys!

Christina said...

I'll be thinking about you tomorrow! Good luck, and I love the idea of some soothing music afterward. My HSG was horribly painful too, but the IUI wasn't even close to as bad. I hope the same is true for you.

Lots of luck!

Ariella said...

I will say extra prayers for you tonight. May IUI #1 be the miracle we have all been praying for. Andmy HSG hurt like holy hell but my IUI was painless.

Maria (MKC101103) said...

Good luck today!!!!!!!!!!!