CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

And Once Again........We're Off!!


Goofy Girl Jazzmine!!!!!



Harley boy when he was younger!!


Pearl-- Kitty with an attitude!!
Today's random pictures--- My Furbabies!!

Okay--


Cycle # 25 (twenty-FRIGGIN-five!!!!)


Christ!!!! Enough is enough already don't you agree???


Anyhow. when I got out of work today, I hopped in the car and drove 45 mins to my RE to get Bravelle they loaned me and then drove 45 mins back home. Traffic was a total bitch and on the way down, I called 911 on an asshole in a car in front of me who kept turning around and smacking the shit out of a young kid in the backseat who appeared to not be wearing a seatbelt. I let it go the first time I saw the asshat turn around and smack her, but after he did it again, I lost it.......and we're not talking one little smack, he was hitting her over and over again. I grabbed my phone and called 911, and they connected me with local police, and I reported it, gave them the make and model of the car, and the license plate. I trailed it for a little bit, but had already driven past my RE's office, so the police even asked what traffic lane they were traveling in etc, so I hoped the nabbed the asshole!!!!! I cannot stand people being mean to a young child!!! Discipline is one thing, but smacking a kid over and over and over is totally not okay!!! Fu#ker!!!!!





Okay--enough ranting about that!!





So, day one of Bravelle injections done!! It felt surreal before doing it, as it almost felt like I hadn't stopped doing them from last cycle. I guess maybe thats because my Clomid cycles always felt like an eternity with little progress..... and now stimming on Bravelle for 10 days a cycle has come quickly and lasts longer than 5 days of evil Clomid. Hopefully we'll have the same progress as we did last month and stay right on track!





It's amazing how quickly you fall back into the "stress zone" with each cycle that starts---- I just did my first shot at 6 pm tonight, and I'm already sighing every two seconds. I guess its a "tell" when I'm feeling stressed or overwhelmed......... I guess sighing is better than wigging out right?





In my final news, Craig has just informed me that the white chest hair he pulled out on Sunday seems to be multiplying at a rather quick rate!! He found another one that he pointed out to my yesterday, and the one he found today he says was "SUPER LONG!!" I don't really have the heart to tell him, its only the beginning, and he better start bracing himself for the not-so-far-off future!! I'll let him figure that out for himself!!!

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Some people make me want to get out of my car and go slap THEM upside the head.

Good luck with the new cycle!

Andy said...

Hi! I'm stopping by from NCLM.

Good luck on your cycle and THANK YOU for calling 911 on that guy! I wish more people would stand up and do the right thing when they see stuff like that going on.

Jessica White said...

I can't believe that guy! Smacking his kid! I give you credit for calling 911...hopefully they get him.


Psst...I tagged you
http://jwhite05.blogspot.com/2008/06/legitimate-tag.html