CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008

CD 9 Stims check...HURRAY FOR Good Progress



Well,


I went in for CD 9 monitoring today. All good news!!


My lining is thickening up, and I have a lead follie on my right Ovary that is 11 mm and a lead follie on my Left that is 12 mm!!!!! In the past umpteen cycles, I've always had development on the Right Ovary, but never any on the left. I always refer to my Left ovary as my "Lazy Leftie!!". Well, so far, Leftie is in the lead!!! Waaahoooo!!! So the plan is to continue 150 iu Bravelle for the next three nights, and will return to my RE's for another U/S on Thursday. I imagine we will be triggering on Thursday at some point depending on whether or not we decide to do IUI, and then its go time!!! This IS going to be our month, I just really feel it deep down inside me. I'm praying so hard that this will be it.




So thats the update from "Operation Get Pregnant"!!!




I don't really have much else to chat about tonight, I'm pooped and ready for bed........ but, I do want to get back into the daily random picture as I've gotten away from that.........




These are a couple pictures of my Trumpet Tree out in front of my house (these are also known as Brugsmansia). The open up at night, and the smell that comes from them is incredible. You can smell them when they are blooming as soon as you open the front door. They actually hang down as you can see from the 1st picture, but I lifted one up to show how unique and pretty they are, not to mention how BIG each flower is!!!!!
Okay--
thats it, I'm off to bed, tomorrow is another day (and luckily a day I'm off from work!!)

3 comments:

Busted said...

Glad to hear the progress is good at your stim check. The pics are beautiful...

Jessica White said...

I'm praying for ya, the this IS THE CYCLE!

Mara said...

Woo hoo on the great progress with the stims!!! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you that this IS your cycle!

Beautiful flowers. And huge!