CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Awww..Christ........ I think I need a break from it ALL!!!!

DISCLAIMER****If you are PG, and are reading this, please either don't read it or DO NOT Take personal offense to what I am about to write!!!
***************************************************************************
I seriously can't take it anymore.......

I swear to God, if I see one more person say they are PG, I'm going to LOOSE MY SHIT!!!!! I seriously can't take this anymore. I'm so beat down and feeling so hopeless about ever getting PG!!
While I am happy for my buddies on the TTTC board when they get their BFP's I cannot help but feel such envy and keep asking myself why does everyone else deserve to get PG and here I sit....... Not PG another month.

What is biting at my heels at a very quick pace is the fact that I should be less than 5 weeks from my original EDD for our little one-- I was due 7/13/08....... and here I sit all these months later with nothing........nothing but heartache......nothing but pain and envy, nothing but emotionally drained frustration and worry. I guess I' m just beat right down to nothing.

I feel like I'm so on edge and don't know how to stuff the angst back down. Even at work toay, we had girl filling in from another clinic, who is nothing short of one of those "I don't even know you, but I'll share my life story with everyone and anyone!!!" kind of people. Oh, and did I mention that within 10 minutes of meeting her, she informs all of us that she was recently kidnapped and carjacked, followed by the fact that she lives in a NUDIST COLONY!!!!!! I can't make this shit up!!!

So,I'm on the computer checking a few things and she stands next to me and here's how the convo goes:

Nudie chick: "So, do you have any children?"

Me: "Nope" and I turn away from her (obvious I don't want to talk about it right?) Nope!

Nudie Chick: "Well, I have one daughter who will be 18 in August. I always thought I'd have more kids that just her, but I just never did"

Me: Hmmmmm...... (then said a few curse words-- pretending I was cursing at the computer, but those words were meant for HER!!)

Nudie Chick: "Yeah, well, they say now, that once you are 35 or 36, you shouldn't even bother trying to have kids after that point!!!! Not much success and not such a good deal ya know!!??"

Me: SPEECHLESS and stunned....... for fear of telling her to Fu_k off, I stood up and walked away!!!

Seriously, if you don't know me, and what's going on in my life, just shut the hell up right??? Christ I wanted to pop her right in the chops and tell her to drag her ass back to her nudie camp!!!!

I'm just at a loss and I feel very alone on this journey. I feel like my husband is often detached from me, and thats probably because he has his own demons to deal with in this whole mission, but I just feel alone. He tells me I don't understand his issues, and perhaps I don't, but I'm trying so hard to understand and help him through it. He seems to just put up a wall and not want to talk about it or deal with it and that just doesn't seem to be working..........for either of us. I don't think he can even begin to understand the magnitude of what I am feeling (not just 3 times a month when he has pressure to perform) but every single minute of my every single day. I am so consumed by all of this that its just overwhelming!! I wish that Craig and I could switch places for a couple days to better understand how the other is feeling.......maybe then we could find an easier way through all this shit!!

Its not that I don't think anyone else understands. There is a board of women just as bad off (if not worse that me) on the message board I frequent, that know exactly the place I'm in right now. Beyond that, no one has a clue, not even my husband.

I'm praying..........alot! For God to keep giving me the continued strength to go on and not quit or give up. To not let this defeat me. I hope he hears my prayers and helps me and my husband......for this to be our month.

Everything does seem to be clicking in place timing-wise fo this cycle....... I got coverage at work for 2 hours on Monday for my CD9 U/S and labs, and I was able to trade days off with someone incase we do IUI and I need that day off for it.......... hopefully these are all signs that we are headed in the right direction with a BFP at the end of the road.

So, if you made it through this, I pray I haven't offended you by my comments, I just needed to get it all off my chest........ and find a way to breath through all this.

Sorry, no random picture to post tonight-- I'm not in a cutesy picture kind of place tonight.

9 comments:

Jessica White said...

*hugs*

Miss Feisty said...

Hola from NCLM :)

I totally get how you feel! We are gearing up for our first IVF in August. It seems like everywhere I go lately there are pg women or women with newborn babies. I went to an step-aerobics class and there was even one in there. Then I saw my neighbor (who can't be over 16) and realized she is pg.

I'm sorry you have to be on this journey...I know it sucks & somedays its worse than others.

Take care.

Erin said...

Hi fron NCLM. I totally hear you. I am two weeks from my EDD today. I lost the baby in October. I often feel alone as my husband doesn't seem as upset, he is a "just relax" kinda guy.

I have had a lot of co-workers pg, and friends of friends pg, even my only live infertile friend got pg two months after her fibroids were removed.

I wish you luck on your cycle.

Ariella said...

Oh Jenn my heart is breaking for you. I am so sorry. I wish I had words to make it all get better. I wish I had a crystal ball to see the future and tell you about when you become a mother.

I wasn't offended in the least by this post I felt this was so many times. I am thinking of you and sending you prayers that this month is your month. You deserve it. It is time for it to be YOUR turn.

Elisabeth said...

You're not alone. There are lots of us out here who have been in your shoes. Even now I find myself swearing at my cousin-in-law's weekly belly pics - I resent people for whom pregnancy came easily, and who can enjoy every minute of it. And at the same time, I can say without a doubt that it is absolutely worth every ounce of heartache (and I experienced an ocean's worth!)

DC said...

Wow! Nudie Chick sounds like a real treat. Good for you for not punching her in the face!

My hubby also has issues being supportive with IF. He really, really tries, but guys are just wired differently.

Sending lots of hugs your way.

Steph said...

You are much stronger than I am. I would have knocked her in the jaw!! Good for you for restraining!

I know how you feel to be the pink elephant in a room full of preggies. Hugs.

Lost in Space said...

I'm impressed with your self-restraint on Nudie Girl. Flippin' moron.

This IF journey sucks ass and I hope we all find a way out of it soon. Huge ((hugs)) to you.

Caba said...

Hi from NCLM.

I remember getting sick to my stomach hearing pregnancy announcement after pregnancy announcement when we were trying to conceive. I really hope for you that this cycle ends in happiness for you!!