CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

The slooooowest 2WW Ever!!!



Okay-- its Thursday, and I'm 5 dp IUI# 1........ I do believe it is the most torturous 2WW EVER for me!!! Seriously!!! I'm already over analyzing everything, and I mean everything!!

I've been having alot of twinges and pinchy feelings especially the first 4 days after IUI. I've been having boob pain, which I Never Ever have....... I'm very tired........ Hmmmmmm...PG symptoms...............if your 10 or 11 dpo/dp IUI.......... not 4 or 5 days!!!!! My nerves are totally going to be shot by next week at this time (which will be 12 dp IUI), Lord knows how I'm going to make it through this wait!!

Luckily I have some crafty projects to work on. I'm making all the invites for my SIL to be's Bridal shower, so I'm excited to have that as a distraction this weekend. I also need to start shopping around for a decent airfare rate for my mom and I to fly up to NY in August for the shower. (Yay!!!! A quick visit back up to my old stomping grounds!!!! I haven't been home since I went up for my Bridal shower in 2004!!! Oh-- I take that back, I went up last March while my Aunt was very very ill in the hospital-- all I saw was the inside of a hospital for a week and a friggin Nor'Easter snow storm (2 1/2 feet worth)). Anyhow, then C. and I are looking forward to spending two weeks in upstate NY in October when my brother and his fiance get married!!! And all I can say is I better be knocked up OR ELSE!!!!! (see how easily I can distract myself TEMPORARILY about getting PG, but it always comes back to the heart of the matter).

I really don't have much else to write about today, besides my ass-dragging 2 WW and the fact that I should be 37 weeks PG right now.......or better yet, theres a damn good chance that I would have been a Mommy by now. (My EDD from our November m/c is/was July 13th). Its funny, now that I write that, I cannot decide whether it should say my EDD is July 13 or it was July 13 or it should have been July 13. I guess no matter how you cut it, they all suck because none of them are going to happen!!!!!!!

Today's random picture is of Baby Snoopy. Back when C and I found out we were PG in Nov, we had decided that if it were a boy, the nursery would be done all in blues and baby Snoopy, and if it were a girl, some funky retro style room with browns and pinks....... In my heart, I was convinced it was going to be a boy, and I now worry that if we do get our BFP this month, and down the road we find out its a boy, can I use the same stuff or would that be cheating our little angel out of what would have been theirs? I'm so anxious about that.......I guess I should just concentrate on my body letting my little one snuggle in and worry about smaller details later right? (Did I mention that Joann's fabrics has an absolutely adorable baby Snoopy Quilt that you finish off yourself?? It is so cute, and it has appliqued baby Snoopy's and Woodstocks.......I'm totally in love with it, and each time I'm in there, which quite possibly is atleast once a week, I have to force myself NOT to buy the fabric. I'm convinced its a bad omen or will mess with the natural order of things...... or worse yet, I could never ever get PG again, and then I'd have this ridiculing Baby Snoopy Quilt to make me feel worse about my failures as a woman!!

Okay--enough worry and dwelling. As I wrote before, this month is all about being a better person, having faith and doing the right thing to get karma to dance around you and bless you with a wee one. So back to that!!!!

5 comments:

Ariella said...

I had LOTS ofcrampingafter my IUI for 1-6poiui. I also got by first 'symptom' nausa at 9dpo so it isn't to early. I am thinking of you.

Ariella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DC said...

Ugh. I HATE the 2WW. Keeping my fingers crossed that you get a BFP!

Kim said...

Hope the 2ww speeds up for you! Hoping you get that bfp! nclm

Mrs. Caterpillar said...

I had symptoms right away (or so I thought) with IUI #2. turns out mine was a BFN. With the first IUI I just knew it didnt work and it DID. ( i ended up m/c) but I am now in the 2ww again and I'm determined to not drive myself crazy. Of course I just got home from the 2 of 2 back to back IUI procedure. LOL. so we'll see how it goes. But I wish you the best of luck !!