CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Ummmmm.....can't share anything yet!




Okay-- I've been MIA for a couple days.......

I had a mini-meltdown yesterday as I started having really bad cramping, and I swiped a tiny bit of pink after peeing, and I was certain that this cycle is over.


As of today, 13 dpo/IUI the jury is still out and there is no conclusive evidence one way or another. No other spotting except for once yesterday. Still having some weird cramping feelings that come and go (but not like AF dull achy cramps), I had nausea 1/2 the morning today at work.


The past few months AF has arrived like clockwork at 14 dpo (and by 12 dpo-13 dpo I have ALOT of spotting), and there is honestly no signs of AF as of the moment I type this Friday night........... so thats a really good sign right??


We did test today, and I'll keep the results of that to myself (and to C. of course) as to not reveal what we don't really know, and certainly I don't want to jinx our chances..........


So, thanks to those who've offered caring thoughts and messages this far (on here and via email), they really mean alot, and as soon as we might know something definative, I'll let be sure to post on the Nest and here when I'm ready to .


So again, thanks for all the well wishes, and please keep em coming....... we need all the prayers and positive thoughts we can get.


Much Love to all

4 comments:

Ariella said...

You can't do this!!! I can't stand not knowing.....

Okay I'll learn to deal with it. I am sending you so much BFP dust right now. I really hope when you update next it is a happy post. I hate saying you deserve it but you do. (((((HUGS)))))

Jenny said...

hey Jenn,
I hope all is well with you.

I hope the results you got where bfp out the ying yang!

Wish you & c well and happy thoughts. You have me email if you need to chat.

bethpaints said...

This is streSSy!!!!!!!

Inquiring minDs need to KNOW!

hahahah

HOPin to see that poSt on SAIF!!!!!!!!

B

Maria (MKC101103) said...

You know you're torturing us right??!! LOL.

Keep us posted little lady!