CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

IUI # 1 Set for Saturday!!



I went for another U/S this morning, and my Lazy Leftie Ovary, believe it or not, stayed in the lead, and is my lead follie at 17mm today. So the plan is to trigger tonight, and IUI#1 is set for 8am on Saturday morning!!!!!


It seems we've tried so hard to avoid this route for so long, being as we did get PG on our own back in Nov (well, with the help of meds, but no procedures), but the time has come to finally go for it.


Being an Out of Pocket Payor for this, however has got my nerves on end. The thought of throwing $700 down the drain with nothing to show for it, is weighing a bit heavy on me. I keep thinking about what else we could do with that money. It should be paying for part of our trip to NY in the fall when my brother gets married. It could be buying us a new dishwasher. It could, it could, it could................. the list goes on and on.


What I NEED to focus on is that IT COULD make our dream a realization!!!!!!! I need to keep reminding myself of that. I'm trying so hard to stay focused on the positives and that it finally feels like after forever, that things are finally clicking into place for us this month. Meds are working, determination is paying off, and things are moving in the right direction.


So, thats the plan and I hope beyond all hope that this IUI works. The thought of rolling into my EDD month (July 13th) without being PG, seems devistating to me, and I pray we don't have to add that challenge to the roster of all our other challenges.


So stay tuned for diaries of a madwoman in her 2WW!!!!

4 comments:

Jessica White said...

Definitely better to look at it as $700 that could create your dream.I'm praying that this IUI is the one and only you guys need!

shawna said...

Yay for the lucky leftie! Good Luck on Saturday.

Pepper said...

I hope that $700 gives you the biggest payoff ever. Good luck!

Visiting from NLCM

Katie said...

Via NaComLeavMo...
Heres hoping. Good luck for tomorrow.