CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Cycle # 25..... Here's the Plan!



Random Picture(s) of the Day!
These are a couple of sunrise pictures from our trip at Easter time to St. Augustine Beach, FL. There is not much more peaceful in this world then starting the day at the beach, watching the sun coming up. As the sun comes up, your soul calms, you breath in the fresh ocean air and calm and clarity washes over you. I miss living on the beach. When we first moved to Florida from Upstate NY, we lived in Madeira Beach. The little cottage we lived in was right on an inlet of Boca Ciega Bay and a beach ramp was about 600 feet up the street from us. We'd walk over every night to watch the sun set, and let Jazz swim in the gulf of Mexico. Now we still live very close to the Gulf of Mexico, but its more rocky where we are, and not really beachy, but there is a wonderful beach about 20 mins away, and Clearwater Beach is a 40 min drive away, so we're still in a great spot, no complaints here!!
Okay, enough of that.
IF Reality check:
After three phone calls back and forth with my RE's nurse today, we have a plan in place. We're opting to not do CD3 monitoring per my RE (he felt I didn't need it last month, and everything was just fine with my progress through the cycle) so I'm fine with that (and thankful as I have a Crazy week at work this week-- I usually work four 10-11 hour days per week and this week someone is on vacation, so I'm working 5 11 hour days....... and those days start at 5:30 am....... so there's not much time to fit anything else in this week!!!
I start my Bravelle injections again Tuesday night, and will do 150 iu /night. I have to run to my RE's office (45 min drive) tomorrow when I get out of work, as I'm waiting on my Bravelle to arrive in the mail, and don't have enough to start tomorrow night..... so my RE's office is loaning me a few vials til I get mine and I'll pay them back the two vials once I get mine. I will go in on CD 9 for an U/S and E2 level and then we'll take it from there. We're on the fence with doing IUI, which we are definately leaning towards, and we're thinking about doing a frozen sample as back up d/t problems we've had the past couple cycles. We'll use a fresh sample should we be able to provide that, but it will be a big load off (no pun intended) to not feel hopeless as we'll have the backup ready to go.
So thats the plan, and I'm already praying to God, pleading my case, asking for His help and I sure hope he hears my prayers and helps us put an end to this journey. I'm so beyond ready for this struggle to be over.
You'll notice I've added some music to my blog, if you didn't notice, take your computer off mute! 8o)~
The first song on the player, is Journey's new song, "After All These Years". I heard it the first time on Ellen, and cried, and each time I listen to it I get all choked up. It talks about making it through alot of challenges in life as a couple.......its very moving and I predict it will be a big hit when it really hits the airwaves....... Its already won me over! The second is Jason Aldean, "Laughed until we cried" which I almost didn't put on the playlist, simply because it seems to almost have become the IF poster-child song if you will, but its still meaningful and if you've experienced IF, you can relate to this song and it almost gives you a ray of hope that maybe, just maybe, it will happen for you too! 3rd song is "Amazed" by Lonestar. That is "Our" song. We told each other we loved each other for the first time to that song, and it was our first dance song at our wedding. Everytime I listen to it, it makes my heart smile when I think about the joys in our life as a married couple.
Okay, I'll stop rambling now, but definately listen to the Journey song, even if you don't listen to the others......... it will move you!

5 comments:

Nicky said...

Here from NCLM. Beautiful photos! Glad you're able to skip the CD3 tests -- you sound busy enough! Good luck with the cycle!

VA Blondie said...

Your pictures are beautiful. It makes me realize I have not been to the beach in a really long time.

Good luck this cycle! It must feel good to have a plan.

Christina said...

First gardens, then beaches...you're speaking my language this week girl!

Love the Journey song, too.

Jendeis said...

Gorgeous photos. Much luck with your cycle. So glad that you are working the plan!

Nadine said...

Good luck with the iui, and lovely pics, so relaxing.
nclm