CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunday.....Sunday




Well, as you know by my previous post, AF is here, and therefore its the beginning of my cycle, so basically, there's nothing to talk about yet, besides the fact that I'll be calling my RE tomorrow morning, to put the wheels in motion for this cycle, and discuss doing IUI (and doing a frozen back up sample). Beyond that, it would all just be blah blah blah, my cycle, blah, blah, blah. Yes, believe it or not, I too have days where I just get bored with talking about my consumed IF life.
So, onto my random picture for the day. (actually pictures today). Last year when we bought our house, we ripped out all of the front landscaping, which you can see by the bottom picture (before). We spent 3 days cutting down shrubs and digging up tree roots and plants and more roots. Some of those shrub roots ran 15 feet across.......it was insane!! I spent a week researching, planning and shopping for just the right plants for the area, and then all by myself dug up and installed the pond. The middle picture is the garden one year ago, after everything was planted. The 1st picture, is one year later. Its amazing how fast and huge things grow here in Florida. When I'm not obsessing about IF, I really do enjoy gardening. Something about putting your hands in the dirt connects you with Mother Earth and soothes your soul. (now if it just weren't so damn hot down here, I'd be able to enjoy gardening through the summer).
Lets see.....what else.........
Oooooohhh....my poor Craig..... he was getting ready for work this morning and came out of his bathroom as I was busy sorting laundry and whining about it at the same time. As I'm carrying on about all I have to do today, he is holding his hand up saying, "Look!!" So I think he's being a smart ass and showing me the worlds smallest violin or something like that...... so I move in closer, and keep saying "What.........what are you talking about". To which he replies..........
"LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!! I was looking in the mirror and saw this and thought, thats a weird looking dog hair!!........ Well, its not a dog hair, I pulled it out of my chest and its a WHITE HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!" I couldn't help but laugh out loud!! Cruel of me you say? I think not!! I've been having to color my hair since I was 22, since I am blessed with premature gray hairs thanks to my Mom!!! So did I feel bad for him with one hair........ not so much!!! I personally wouldn't fret too much about it til I saw a white pubie, but thats just me! LOL
I guess thats about all........hopefully my RE will have some Bravelle to loan me to get me started tomorrow until my other Bravelle arrives and off we go!!!
Wish me luck for this cycle as I don't know how I'm going to handle my EDD in July if I'm not PG by then....... I think for sure I'll be crushed!!

4 comments:

Jessica White said...

I love your garden: It looks great! I especially love the fountain. I would like one of them around our house, but have no idea where to put one.

Too funny about the "hair". I'm going the end of the month for a cut and color...it's just getting too bad.

Christina said...

Haha! Cracking up over the white hair...I always get a kick out of DH's gray hairs.

Love the pics!! Much improvement, and I especially like the little pond. GL this cycle!

Christina

Ariella said...

Your garden is beautiful. The hair story is so funny. I have had grey hairs since I was about 24-25 so I completly relate to not being sympahetic.

Becki said...

Hahahaha...my husband would be as cruel as you - so I don't let him know when I find a gray hair!

Your landscaping is beautiful!! I'm too lazy to make ours look nice..

Found you through NaCoLeavMo - nice blog :)