CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Okay..... I'm better today!!

Sorry for the meltdown in Wednesday's post! It was an overwhelming day, where I was feeling the weight of the world on my shoulders, more so than usual. (Don't get me wrong, I'm still super sweating this cycle out and worrying my ass off every waking minute and probably some of my sleeping ones too).

Injectibles are going well.......as I drew up tonight's dose, my mind wandered (I"m in nursing, so meds come as a mindless thing for me to do) to how differently I view the injectibles daily shots as compared to last month. Last month, I'd start sweating it out about 40 mins before my shot was due, I was uptight and tense and cringed through each shot (after being meticulous about icing my tummy before each shot). This month, its all second nature, and I wondered to myself , why the hell did I have myself so uptight last month. This month, no stressing over the shots, no icing my belly etc. So atleast that part of this whole thing is making it a wee bit easier.

I go for my CD9 U/S and E2 on Monday, and I expect to have just about the same development at that point as I did last month, and then will hopefully be ready to trigger by the end of the week!!!

The other day my mom and I were talking about praying and that she felt it would be helpful to light a candle everyday (a prayer candle) and use it to reflect and pray for guidance and God's help to get PG this month. I did go out a buy a candle that I will do just exactly that with. I also came across this website tonight, and thought it was really neat. You can light a virtual candle that stays lit for 48 'virtual' hours. You can say a prayer or use the experience to reflect on things. Its really pretty neat. If you are a prayer, I'd suggest checking it out!

Here is the link:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/enter.cfm?l=eng

I guess I'm going to cut todays blog short. I'm exhausted from working 5 11 hour days in a row this week, and I'm starting to fall asleep while I type this....... I really need to take the dogs out and get my butt today. The only thing left to say, is TGIF............

Tomorrow, I'll bring the daily randoms pics pack!!!

2 comments:

Lost in Space said...

I'm glad the meds are better for you this time around. I realized after our first failed IVF that the injections were really the easy part - the emotions are a whole other story though.

Hang in there and best of luck with your scan on Monday and the rest of your cycle.

Katie said...

Good luck with this month's process. Hopefully, feeling more relaxed about the injections will lend more peacefulness to the whole process.